Essential Responsibilities: As the Warehouse Materials Handler, you will:
- Pick and pack material
- Stock products and perform put-away for picking and packing purposes
- Perform all inbound and outbound operations including receiving material, unloading trucks and processing shipments
- Perform basic oracle skills and transactions
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Understand and be able to explain Rack Locator Schematic, Sub Inventory Logic, Order Types and Shipping Matrix Crate motors
- Correctly convert unit of measure to the correct quantities for specific part / product
- Execute all tasks with unyielding safety and quality
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours and weekends as required
- Ability and willingness to lift, push, and pull a minimum of 35 pounds as required
- Ability and willingness to obtain and maintain certification to operate forklift, order picker, and/or reach truck
- Ability and willingness to read, write, and communicate in the English languageBasic Computer Skills in Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in receiving, stocking and shipping product to end customer
- Multitasking abilities to drive critical issues simultaneously
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- Ability to transact in Oracle and Warehouse Management Software
- Experience using barcode system for inventory transactions
- Hazardous Material Certification in DOT, IATA, IMDG, RCRA
- Advanced Computer Skills in Microsoft Suite including Access Databases
- Knowledge of international shipping documents
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to lead section
- Ability and willingness to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability and willingness to work with sense of urgency while maintaining accuracy and order
- Crane rigging knowledge
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it.
Together with our customers, we’re proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Additional Locations: United States;Mississippi;Olive Branch;