- Competitive compensation
- Superior benefits
- Career progression
- Professional development
In this position, you will be making a difference each and every day. We are committed to making every type of property damage “Like it never even happened®!”
- Responsible for containment preparation
- Set-up portable air evacuation and filtration system inside work area
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) during the asbestos removal and cleanup process
- Follow decontamination process
- Will interact closely with peer asbestos workers and job supervisors to effectively and safely complete all asbestos removal tasks
- Support the handling and removal of asbestos and other hazardous waste material under OSHA and EPA guidelines in addition to other federal, state and local regulations.
- Complete specific projects, assignments and other tasks as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawl spaces, attics)
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning agents
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
All employees of a SERVPRO Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated Servpro Franchise. Servpro Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of or under the supervision or control of Servpro Industries, LLC or Servpro Franchisor, LLC (the Franchisor), in any manner whatsoever. All Sample Forms provided by Servpro Industries to Servpro Franchises should be reviewed and approved by the Franchise’s attorney for compliance with Federal, State and Local laws. All Sample Forms are provided for informational purposes and Servpro Franchises may choose whether or not to use them.