- Manage the HCP marketing team in creating and implementing brand marketing strategies and plans, including opportunity identification, target audience segmentation, key messages and promotional activities that increase demand across settings of care. Develop supporting measurement plans that demonstrate impact of programs on the business
- Ensure strategic and tactical alignment and integration of activities across broad brand team.
- Development and implementation of professional promotion for the brand.
- Oversee the development of brand planning for HCP channel.
- Act as liaison to sales, field training team and brand communications lead.
- Lead the approval process for promotional materials
- Maximize value of external partners (i.e. advertising agency) in a cost-effective manner
- Manage budget and accruals for Aristada HCP marketing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with areas outside the marketing team, especially sales, market research, medical affairs, regulatory, legal, government affairs, corporate communications, reimbursement, and sales operations
- Effectively manage multiple agency partners to complete deliverables within timeline and budget
- A minimum of 10+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical product marketing
- Minimum of 5 years in inline marketing focused on HCP marketing and brand strategy
- Experience in neuroscience (preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science (MBA preferred)
- Strategic thinker with the ability to forge focused business strategies
- Strong analytical skills, able to clearly interpret and distill scientific, clinical and commercial information
- Proven ability to lead cross matrix team as part of collaboration with brand stakeholders
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, follow up and anticipate problems
- Ability to work across multiple functions (sales, sales training, finance, medical affairs)
- Proven ability to partner with medical, legal, and regulatory promotional review committees
- Experience managing agency partners
- Ability to influence and gain consensus from peers and management
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Understanding of industry code of conduct and ethics
- Experience in marketing or selling CNS drugs
- Management experience
Overnight travel ~10-15%
Alkermes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and identity, national origin, ancestry, age, mental and physical disability, genetic information, any veteran status, military status or application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under applicable law.