We are currently looking to fill a full-time Program Operations Director position. The Program Operations Director is responsible for the daily operations of all PMH programs for individuals with an intellectual disability, dual diagnosis (intellectual disability/mental health diagnosis), and/or autism. This position will report directly to the Program Administrator.
Apply today and find your career and passion at Passavant Memorial Homes!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PROGRAM OPERATIONS DIRECTOR:
- Assure all programs are compliant and accountable with all regulatory requirements.
- Supervise Program Directors with program compliance and accountability.
- Coordinate and train Program Specialists, Program Managers and residential staff in residential policy and procedures.
- Assist in updating, revising and creating PMH program policy and procedures.
- Coordinate and ensure all services are enrolled and authorized.
- Assist to coordinate billing process for all services to ensure accuracy and all utilized units are billed.
- Interact with other departments to meet consumer needs.
- Provide the assessment for the development of the IP, the IP Annual update, and the IP revisions as required under CH. 6400.181(a).
- Participate in the IP process, development, team reviews, and implementation in accordance with the 6400 regulations.
- On-call for program emergencies and support.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities by the Program Administrator.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Valid Pennsylvania driver’s license.
- Master’s degree or higher from an accredited college or university and one (1) year experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and two (2) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Associate’s degree, or 60 credit hours, from an accredited college or university and four (4) years’ experience working directly with individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Competitive Wages: $65,000 annually
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
- Generous PTO package
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Dynamic and Supportive Work Environment
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
Powered by JazzHR