Do you have strong organizational, customer service, and problem-solving skills? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment and meeting the changing needs of the home service business and its customers?
Then we want to talk to you.
The Service Dispatch Specialist will learn from and work with the General Manager of the Maryland office, as well as mentor novice Dispatcher(s). The Service Dispatch Specialist will handle many facets of the day-to-day operations and will be a valued player in support of the company’s growth.
- Deliver top notch customer service to all customers both internal and external.
- Oversee the schedule of the HVAC Technicians and Plumbers and providing assistance and supporting field techs as needed.
- Handle inbound calls.
- Schedule, coordinate, and dispatch service calls in a manner that maximizes revenue.
- Order service parts, assign parts to work orders, and process warranty claims with vendors.
- Assist in coordinating and managing service projects to ensure project delivery of all manufacturer part and completion of jobs and within allotted budgets and timelines.
- Follow-up on technician recommendations for additional services.
- Mentor and assist Junior Dispatcher.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Stellar time management skills.
- Ability to get things done, overcome obstacles, and deliver results.
- Strong Communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate to expert level computer skills, as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Display a high level of service orientation.
- Desire and drive to be the best.
- Bachelors in Business, Management, Marketing, or similar discipline
- 3+ years work experience in a professional environment
- Customer service experience
Job Type: Full-time
Powered by JazzHR