Life at Spreetail
Working at Spreetail is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build one of the fastest-growing ecommerce companies in history. We take on challenges that others would call impossible because we have a team of amazing, talented people who collaborate and think bigger together. At Spreetail, you'll create deep, personal connections and challenge yourself to achieve your most ambitious goals.
As a Data Presentation Engineer, you will:
- Actively give and receive feedback to drive team success.
- Maintain a positive attitude, so your teammates and business stakeholders look forward to working with you.
- Have a high attention to detail and focus on the quality of the data and your applications.
- Seek feedback on current tools and assist in building the data product road map.
- 2+ years of experience building business dashboards and reports.
- Experienced building Mobile Reports.
- Experienced building Power BI Apps.
- 2+ years of experience with data presentation tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about SQL.
- Quick to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Able to analyze and tell a story with data.
- Experienced with data modeling and data warehousing.
- Unit Appreciation Rights: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team
- Company Bonus: Up to 5% of yearly salary; based upon company and team performance
- Health Insurance: Spreetail will pay for your full premium and half for spouse/family
- Dental Insurance: Spreetail will pay half of the dental coverage for you/spouse/family
- 401k: Spreetail partners with ForUsAll to provide the opportunity to invest in your future with pre-tax and post-tax plan options
- Paid Time Off: untracked time off
- Wedding Week: Enjoy an additional 5 paid days off before or after your wedding
- Gym Membership: Spreetail will pay for half of your membership to a specified gym
- Creating a Home: After 2 years of employment, Spreetail will give you $5,000 when you
- Year 3 Vacation: After 3 years of employment, you will be eligible for an all-inclusive
- Year 5 Sabbatical: After 5 years of employment, you will be eligible for a 2-week paid
- Donation Matching: Spreetail will match your donation dollar for dollar, up to $250 a
- Community Involvement: Spreetail encourages employees to take time off for volunteer
community we serve
- Product Discount: Enjoy a 20% discount on the products we sell
Spreetail is an equal opportunity employer that hires based on stellar qualifications, positive attitude, and exemplary work ethic rather than factors like age, gender identity, race, nationality, religion, or sexuality.