Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Columbus IN
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months (Possibility of extension/ conversion)
Pay Rate: $37/HR
Note: * Due to COVID restrictions, this team is working 4 days a week, Monday – Thursday for a total of 32 hours per week. When restrictions are lifted, it will be expected that this hire will work 40 hours per week.
- ALSO – due to COVID-19 restrictions from the start of this position and through at least the 3rd quarter, this would be a remote working position. When on-site presence is approved, it is expected that this hire will be on-site in Columbus, IN.
This is for current release support – quality assurance validation for development of a service support software application. This program follows agile project methodology so there is continued repetitive testing cycles of small functionality groupings in addition to end to end full system testing.
- Provides support and assistance to technology team serving as a liaison between business and technology to translate application defects into workable solutions.
- Assists in the preparation of the testing strategy and testing the execution plan.
- Works on quality assurance for new releases of a service software application that is being developed in house:
o Conducts unit and system testing
o Maintains test results documentation
- Assists in identifying and implementing defect resolutions.
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents current practices, workflows, and business needs to identify efficiencies, alternatives, and gaps.
- Assists with problem analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst required
- Manager is looking for someone whom can jump right in to this role. He needs someone whom isn’t afraid to get their “hands dirty” or “get in to the weeds” on work and/or issues that need to be resolved.
- Experience with Salesforce – specifically “Sales force Lightning” would be a huge plus.
- Experience at the business / front end of requirements definition and the associated user testing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Should be detail oriented, quick learner and must have good software testing skills.
Professional Technical Recruiter
Kelly Services, Inc.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity.