is a mobile mechanic company. We offer car repair services at our customers' homes and offices. With no shop overhead, we pass the savings on to our customers and provide our technicians better pay. We handle all the marketing, appointment scheduling, parts ordering, invoicing and customer support for our technicians, leaving the technicians to do what they love- fix cars.
EXPLORE THE POSSIBILITIES
- GREAT MONEY: Earn 2-3x what auto shops and dealers pay you.
- COMPLETE FLEXIBILITY: Set your own hours (full time, weekends, evenings, weekdays).
- DO WHAT YOU LOVE: Work on cars while we take care of everything else (appointments, support, parts, warranty).
- WORK DIRECTLY WITH CUSTOMERS: Get to know your customers, speak to them directly about repairs, and show them what a great experience auto repair can be.
- Minimum of 5 years of recent professional automotive repair experience
- Valid driver's license, clean background, and reliable transportation
- A complete set of basic automotive tools
- A desire to provide an extraordinary customer experience
- ASE certifications or technical school is a plus
auto technician repair, auto mechanic repair, automotive mechanic, automotive technician, experienced auto repair mechanic, automotive tech, skilled mechanic, mobile mechanics wanted, full time mechanics, part- time mechanics, automotive technician job, mobile mechanic position, master mechanics wanted, master tech, hiring mobile mechanics, automotive mechanics hiring, automotive mechanics flexible hours, mechanics high pay, automotive technicians flexible schedule, looking for mobile mechanics, Honda mechanic, Toyota mechanic, Ford mechanic, Chevrolet mechanic, Nissan mechanic, Dodge mechanic, Hyundai mechanic, automotive technician hiring, car maintenance, car repair job, dealer, dealership, BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Volkswagen, VW, auto repair job, auto shop, ASE, timing belt, oil change.
Powered by JazzHR