Enlivant is seeking a Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide
at Lynd Place in Muncie, IN
Part-Time | Evening Shift (2p to 10p)
We believe taking care of America’s aging population is not only a moral obligation but a true honor and privilege. With over 230 communities, we are striving to be the nation’s most trusted senior living provider. Our staff treats residents like family and serves them with the utmost integrity and compassion.
We are a certified “Great Place to Work” and we believe in not only making an impact in our industry but also with our employees. Our Benefits Plan is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our workforce with competitive medical, dental, vision packages, and a 401k with a company match. We also offer a generous paid time off for eligible employees.
Development is one of our highest priorities and we provide personalized training, both face-to-face and online, to ensure employees are prepared for their roles. Through our Learning Management System (LMS), all employees have access to state-required regulatory courses, professional development and soft skills courses, and Continuing Education courses.
We invite you to start a rewarding career and make a difference in the lives of seniors today!
As a CNA, you will be responsible for assisting residents with their daily routines while treating all with dignity and respect. You will provide person-centered care that is tailored to meet the needs of each resident in a fun and friendly community.
- Provide quality resident care as indicated on the care plan
- Promote residents’ independence
- Provide assistance with housekeeping and laundry
- Medication administration depending on state regulations
- Participate in community's Life Enrichment Activities, events, and outings, while encouraging residents to attend
- Additional duties as assigned
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or Home Health Aide certification
- Experience as a Caregiver, Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide
- High School Diploma or GED or 1-2 years of relevant experience
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Licences & certifications Certified Nursing Assist