Headway Workforce Solutions is currently recruiting a Senior Mortgage Underwriter for their client, Genworth Financial in the Nashville, TN area. Genworth is a leading Fortune 500 insurance holding company that is dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives, families, and futures.
This is a 100% Remote Position.
Why Genworth is a great place to work:
- Competitive pay
- Medical/dental/vision & life insurance
- Vacation and holiday pay
- 401K Plan
- Overtime available
- Be responsible for analyzing complex financial information according to internal underwriting standards, investor guidelines, and federal regulations
- Analyze credit data and financial statements of individuals or firms to determine the risk involved in extending credit or lending money
- Evaluate the entire credit package and collateral for residential mortgage loans
- Communicate loan decisions to appropriate parties verbally and in writing
- Document and review all necessary financial information and documentation
- Prepare reports based on the results from the risk analysis for use in decision-making
- All other duties as assigned
- Must have 3-5 years of recent front-line mortgage loan underwriting experience
- Must pass Underwriter skills assessment
- Demonstrated, proven experience in front-line, conventional loan underwriting
- Experience working with conventional, DU, LP and manual underwriting
- Compliance to investor guidelines and mortgage regulatory updates
- Thorough knowledge of underwriting policies and procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, talk, see, and hear
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms, sit and view a computer screen for 8 hours daily or more if warranted.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
Headway Workforce Solutions is a leading B2B (Business to Business) provider of workforce solutions with an array of contract-based integrated services and national staffing solutions. Passionate about our work and dedicated to our clients, we are committed to exceeding expectations in the human capital service sector. To learn more about us visit: .
Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits. #hws
Headway Workforce Solutions