Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Hibdon Tire, and Wheel Works. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Bridgestone Retail Operations is the right place to build a career.
Job Category Retail
Position Summary Responsible for every aspect of the store operation, which includes: selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services.
- Customer service
- Drive store Sales & promotions
- Build Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers and the Company
- Understand alternative tire sourcing and competitors
- Payroll, budgets and store goals
- Responsible for record keeping and relevant financial information
- Manage, schedule and assign staff according to their skill level
- Attend paid training to stay up-to-date with new developments in the automotive service industry
- Follow up with customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-year college degree or equivalent
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Demonstrated success in retail sales management
- Problem solving as it relates to customer complaints
- Aptitude to manage inventory, order scheduling, and ongoing merchandising displays
- Must be able to assist customers for personal sales as well as complaints to ensure customer retention and loyalty
- Teammate and customer communication skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Must have a valid automobile driver’s license at all times and be able to drive customer and company vehicles
· Must have completed all current and required BSRO store education courses & modules required for this position
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.