This job requires you to travel to a child's home, school or daycare. Select the cases in locations that work best for you as well as create your own schedule. We serve all of Long Island, all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester, Orange, Putnam, Dutchess, Ulster County and more!
ALL ABOUT THE JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Master's Degree is Speech and Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- New York State licensure in Speech and Language Pathology
- Must have TSHH or TSSLD to provide preschool and school age services. Not required for Early Intervention services (birth to 3).
- Work for a company with over 30 years of experience in the field
- Fill up your caseload
- Make your own schedule
- Opportunity for benefits
- Ongoing training and webinars offered throughout the year
- We provide shadowing opportunities if needed
All About Kids