PADNOS is a full-service recycling company handling paper, plastic, metals and electronic recycling. We tailor recycling programs for consumer and industrial clients throughout the United States. PADNOS was founded over a century ago and continues to transform the recycling industry. The company has thrived as a family business through four generations and has grown to be a market leader and best in class innovator.
PADNOS has a rich history of taking care of our Team Members, their families and the multiple communities we serve. We invest in our Team Members and offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 100% Tuition reimbursement for employees
- 75% Tuition Reimbursement for dependents
- First Time Home Buying Assistance
- 401K Match and Profit Sharing
- Performance Driven Bonuses
The Mechanic will perform inspections and preventative maintenance on a variety of equipment such as semi-tractors, trailers, heavy equipment and machinery including brakes, suspensions, electrical, lighting and mechanical.
- Repair hydraulics, electrical and other mechanical components
- Troubleshoot and mechanical diagnosis to identify repair needs
- Prepare and complete required paperwork
- Three plus year of related diesel mechanic or related military training
- Knowledge of welding and torching helpful, but not necessary
- Mathematical and mechanical aptitude
- Related experience and knowledge of the methods, materials tools and techniques used in repairing semi tractors & trailers
- Strong communication skills, effective communicator
- Proven ability to work alone or in a team setting
- Attention to accuracy and detail
- Demonstrated safety consciousness
- Relevant Military experience
PADNOS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.