Are you a results-driven retail manager? Curry Hardware is seeking an experienced Retail Store Manager with a background in financial planning and recruitment. The successful candidate will deliver customer service, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff. This is NOT an IT role.
The key responsibilities of a Retail Store Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Developing business strategies to increase sales, expand store traffic and optimize profitability.
- Meeting sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff.
- Dealing with all issues that arise from staff or customers.
Curry Hardware is a family-owned hardware store that has been providing its local community in Massachusetts with housewares, sporting goods, paints and tools for over 60 years.
Continuing to differentiate from other mega-stores by maintaining an everybody-knows-your-name environment, Curry Hardware offers services in a wide variety of products ranging from automobiles and electrics, to lawns and gardens, to plumbing, heating and cooling.
The key skills and qualities of a Retail Store Manager include:
- Successful experience as a retail manager.
- BS degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Strong leadership, communication, customer management and organizational skills, with a business-savvy mind-set.
- The ideal candidate lives close to Hanover, MA 02339.