WhyFutureSense?We value goals, workforce engagement, collaborative thinking,life outside of work,and challenging the status quo. We are amanagement consulting and professional services firmspecializingin people strategies and organizational solutions that drive performance.Wehave valued partners with our clients in the areas of strategy, organization,talent rewards,and people building relationships with a thoughtful, responsive, and authentic approach to business practices. We highly value our employees and believeinahealthywork/life balancewhile working remotely.
- Oversee client engagements as assigned
- Manageassigned staff to ensure project deliverables and deadlines are met
- Alongsidetheassigned team, conduct research,analyze,and manageextensivequantitative datato solveproblemsand influence clients
- Createmeaningful, high-qualityreportsdetailingthe firm's analysis ofaclient'schallenges and opportunities
- Analyze root causes, pinpoint problems,and propose fact-basedandcost-effectivesolutions
- Create meaningful business development opportunities for the team as a whole
- Developeffectivefinancial models.
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting,Mathematics,Business,or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 3-5+yearsofcompensation consultingexperience
- CCP or other certifications preferred
- 1-2 years of leadership experience in leadingand trainingteamsand managing clients
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (reference functions,presentation/formatting, logic functions,pivot tables, raw data manipulation,etc.)
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented,criticalthinker who can tell a story using data
- Demonstrated experiencemeeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks,and workingindependentlyto achievesignificantresults in afast-paced, dynamicenvironment
- Excellentwritten/verbalcommunication and presentation skills
- Humble team playerwithastrong work ethic, who can focus for long periods withminimalsupervision
- Values independence, flexibility, working remotely, passions outside of work,and astrongculture of work/life balance.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations contactStephanie Nelson, Managing Consultant(person or department) at773-793-1362(phone,tty, fax, email, etc.).
Applicants with disabilities may contactour teamvia telephone, fax, email, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contactStephanie Nelson, Managing Consultant at 773-793-1362 or