Value Pet Clinic - Kent
Take part in our journey. Complete our team.
Value Pet Clinic - Kent, is an integral part of the Kent community, with a primary mission to help animals live longer, happier and healthier lives. Our full service, well-established team provides comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care to our valued clients. We strive to offer not only sound advice, but also optimal veterinary care. Quality and cost efficiency are two main aspects that we work hard to balance for our pet parents; helping them to stay educated about their pets' health and treating each pet with strong and compassionate medicine. We have a highly qualified technical support staff to help each doctor accomplish this balance.
Value Pet Clinic in Kent has been serving the community as a lively and vibrant practice since 2006. We are a fast paced walk-in clinic that sees a variety of cases on a daily basis. We also have a high volume of dental procedures and surgical cases each day. Our veteran doctors are well qualified to teach and support new grad DVMs and provide guidance as needed. Our support staff is fun, positive and works as a well-oiled machine. We are well staffed with assistants and technicians that are eager to improve on their skill set and to provide excellent support for the doctors. The clinic culture prioritizes quality patient care and respect of the human-animal bond. Our managers characterize our doctors as empathetic, medically progressive and strong educators and communicators; and our doctors say that the management is approachable, hard-working and engaging.
Get To Know VPC- Kent
- Strong Diagnostic Capabilities
- 2 surgery tables
- Paper-lite records
- New computer system throughout hospital
- New Doppler BP
- New Cardell Touch Veterinary monitor with ECG, SPO2, CO2, and esophageal temp
- Work-life balance
- No after-hours on call of ER shifts.
- No Sunday hours.
- Investment in our doctors
- We encourage professional development at all levels and will financially support advancement through CE, certifications, licensing and membership to professional organizations.
- Sign-On, Retention or Relocation bonuses are available.
- Mentorship and training for newer veterinarians is also available. (New grads welcome!)
- Minimizing wait times and accommodate more clients efficiently.
- Educating the local community about preventative and wellness care.
- Potential ability to expand hours and offer even more flexible schedules for doctors and staff.
Skills and Qualifications
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree, or equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Licensure in good standing to practice in the state in which applicant is to be employed.
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.