48 - Macomb, MI
15607 Hall Road, Macomb, Michigan 48044
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
Belle Tire is a family owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with over 125 stores in 3 states. We have more than 2,000 employees at our retail locations that provide tire and automotive services, including shocks and struts, oil changes, brakes, batteries and auto glass repair, along with an in-store experience that continues to exceed the expectations of a traditional garage.
The Automotive Technician is committed to providing the highest quality of repairs and service necessary to satisfy the customer. They should be ambitious, hard-working and work well in a team environment. You must be state certified (Applicable in Michigan Only), knowledgeable and have experience in areas covered by the ASE certification programs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance, Light Vehicle/Diesel).
What you'll do:
- Performs vehicle repairs (Engine Repair, Drive Train/Axles, Suspension/Steering, Brakes, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning and Engine Performance).
- Maintains an organized and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- State of Michigan Mechanic Certification; (Applicable in Michigan Only)
- 18 years old
- A valid driver's license is required for this position
- A minimum of 2 years of automotive repair experience with emphasis on under-car repairs, braking systems and alignments
- High school diploma, GED, or vocational certificate is helpful
- Ability to lift an object weighing up to 75 pounds
- Varying work hours, Monday through Saturday. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements and long periods of standing.
- Paid weekly - commission based
- Company contributions to 401k
- Product and service discounts
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive health insurance for eligible employees
- Opportunities for career advancement with an outstanding family company