Rosecrance Jackson Centers seeks dedicated individuals to provide the highest quality care to treat substance use disorder and mental health issues. We’re focused on one thing: Providing the best opportunity for long and lasting recovery.
With more than 40 locations, Rosecrance offers high quality and efficient comprehensive services for children, adolescents and adults. We hold ourselves and our staff to very high standards and in return for excellence we provide a comprehensive salary and benefit package including health, life, dental and vision insurance, Retirement plan with company match, licensure expense reimbursement, and paid time off bank.
Shift: Thursday-Monday 2pm-10pm
This is an entry level clinical position working in the addiction field. This role provides a therapeutic environment to our clients in our young men's unit, by leading groups, transporting clients to outside meetings, assisting with relapse prevention, and preparing our clients with the life skills needed to help them during the recovery process. This position is a great way to gain experience in the substance abuse field. This is a great opportunity for continuing education by obtaining the certified alcohol and other drug abuse counselor certificate (CADC).
- Work hours prescribed by the Supervisor and any additional hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Serve as a role model for other staff, patients and customers and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing Rosecrance.
- Supervise and manage the behavior of the clients and provide appropriate behavioral interventions and consequences.
- Coordinate and supervise patient recreational activities.
- Monitor assigned patients by consulting with the primary counselor in developing and implementing the individual treatment plan and scheduling individual sessions to assist the patients with AA step work and treatment plan objectives.
- Ensure that patient service records are maintained consistent with required rules and regulations.
- Develop and present all patient lectures listed on the clients lecture schedule.
- Observe, monitor and record group dynamics.
- Facilitate focal group discussion sessions.
- Consult with the members of the treatment team and plan daily therapeutic direction for designated shift.
- Read all logs and obtain pertinent information from staff of previous shifts, counselors, teachers, etc.
- Oversee the neatness of the unit and the proper use of the equipment and supplies and inform the proper person when supplies or repairs are indicated.
- High School diploma or GED and one year of addiction treatment experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Skilled in behavioral management techniques
- Ability to coordinate and present lectures for patients, parents and community resources
- Valid driver’s license
- Certified Addictions Counselor or able to be certified within 24 months
EEO is the Law -
Education : High School
Licences & certifications DL