If you are an ambitious Mobile Engineer with a track record of getting things done and a passion for building great products, you would be a great fit on our development team. You should be able to hit the ground running and to be able to take ownership of projects. We have a fast-paced, fun, and engaging opportunity waiting for you at iOFFICE!
Our Ideal Candidate would enjoy working with technology, mentoring, and learning from other team members. Candidates will be skilled at diving into code to find and fix issues, add new features, improve performance. The Senior Software Mobile Engineer will be process-oriented and comfortable following an Agile software methodology.
· Ionic / Cordova frameworks and native Android or Apple app development experience
· Released multiple applications on Google Play Store and Apple App Store
· Commitment to continuous integration and continuous deployment
· Experience writing Cordova plugins a plus
· 5+ years’ experience in software development
· Degree in Computer Science or related / equivalent work experience
· Database: SQL experience required (SQL Server experience a plus)
· Tools: Jira, Git, Slack
- Base Salary
- Above-average benefits including medical insurance, dental & vision, and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) plus paid holidays
- 401k plan
- Casual dress
We're obsessed with helping create meaningful connections that enhance the employee experience and drive positive business outcomes. We believe our success can be rooted in the iOFFICE ‘Owning the Outcome’ mentality; always doing the right thing; being innovative and working as a team.
Four Brands. One Mission.
iOFFICE, Teem, ManagerPlus and Hippo CMMS brands are one family, working together to serve thousands of organizations and their millions of employees around the world. We are creative, curious, and collaborative with a passion for inspiring the heart and soul of today’s workplace.
The iOFFICE team has an extensive history as innovators in the Space and Workplace Management Software realm. Our leaders were instrumental in founding the first-ever platform of this kind as a native SaaS offering. We were there from the very beginning but were never content with staying there. Instead, we’ve continued to advance our technology to keep pace with the ever-changing workplace landscape.
Powered by JazzHR