- Manages assigned IT projects to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope of projects;
- Develops, maintains, and revises proposals for assigned projects including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, timelines, funding, and staffing;
- Sets and tracks project milestones; manages and accounts for unforeseen delays, then realigns schedules and expectations as needed;
- Establishes and implements project communication plans, providing status updates to affected staff and stakeholders;
- Collects, analyzes, and summarizes information and trends as needed to prepare project status reports;
- Responsible for IT asset tracking, equipment maintenance, and procurement;
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Information Science-related field required; Master’s degree preferred;
- At least three years of related experience required.
- Experience in a healthcare setting, including a proven track record in expert level experience working within an Electronic Health Record (EHR);
- Proficient with, or able to quickly become proficient with, a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the organization and the industry;
- Thorough understanding of project management principles and planning;
- Organized with attention to detail;
- Excellent analytical, logical thinking, and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Thorough understanding of information technology procedures and practices;
- Proficient with G-suite, Microsoft Office Suite, or related software;
- Ability to motivate groups of people to complete a project in a timely manner.
- Extremely competitive compensation with a base salary of $75-85K;
- Work for a company that is making a difference in helping people live happy and successful lives;
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance benefits;
- Accrue up to 13 days of paid time off, per year, with an additional 8 hours (1 day) of PTO for each year of employment;
- An additional 8.5 paid holidays per year;
- 401K with 3% employer match;
- Additional coverage options available such as: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Accident Insurance;
- Professional EAP program for team member & household;
- Professional development opportunities and advancement opportunities are available.
Learn more about Thriveworks at