Lorien Harmony Hall is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team. As a CNA you will be directly impacting the quality of life for our residents, including supporting daily living activities.
- Must hold a valid Maryland CNA/GNA license in good standing
- Must have a kind, patient and empathetic personality as well as a commitment to providing patients with the best possible care
- Must be a team player with a strong work ethic and the willingness to help where and when it is needed
- Must display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company’s Code of Conduct and appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws
Lorien Harmony Hall is a family owned assisted living facility located in Columbia, Maryland. Founded in 1983, Harmony Hall is one of the first and largest assisted living facilities in Maryland that offers both independent and assisted living in a 200-bed facility. Our CareForward approach provides seniors with the care they need while focusing on their quality of life. As a member of our team, you too, will benefit from our CareForward approach. Employees enjoy competitive pay, a benefits plan, a team-approach work environment, a preceptor program, and on-going professional development.
Our community is not just a workplace, but home to our residents, and we take great care to hire employees who embody integrity, teamwork, friendliness, enthusiasm, and respect. Come experience our CareForward approach to innovative care and employee growth and satisfaction, in an environment committed to residents and employees.
Lorien Health Services