Electrical Engineer - Distribution Design (Top Ten Places to Work In North Carolina)
Looking for a Distribution Engineer with 5+ years of overhead and underground distribution design experience.
Position requirements include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited four-year program.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with prior professional work in a related field is desirable.
- Professional Engineer (PE) License. • Must have excellent oral and written communication skills (English).
- Excellent project management skills and ability to meet deliverables on time and on budget. Experience with Microsoft Project software is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently with multiple priorities and schedules throughout the project life cycle.
- Experience interacting with technical and non-technical persons in a client-consultant setting.
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Office Suite and AutoCAD experience (Civil 3D experience is a plus).
Liberty Personnel Services