If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at .
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Is interested in working with the development of micro-controller, DSP based or embedded systems
- Is interested in developing the building blocks for new core features and functionality for future products.
- Wants to participate in the selection and development of suitable RF components and development tools.
- Desire and ability to learn new tools, languages and design techniques.
- Has a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Is passionate about embedded systems, circuit boards, PCB schematics/layouts
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong customer focus
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- 0-2 years’ experience with RF and/or analog and digital electronic/embedded design.
- Some exposure to common test equipment such as oscilloscopes, logic analyzers and frequency analyzers is also highly desired.
- Solid understanding of analog and digital circuitry
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, orally with both local and remote sites
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards
- Demonstrated experience working with cross functional teams
- Were the Lead Engineer for your last academic - technical project
- Have exposure assisting with the development and testing/verifying of embedded systems
- Have exposure assisting Quality Assurance and Marketing in investigating and analyzing defective product returned from customers.
- Had exposure to a fast paced team environment where you have interfaced regularly with electrical, back-end software, mechanical and system test engineers on system level
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Regularly required to sit or stand, reach, bend and move about the facility
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Office: Standard office equipment; work usually performed in an office setting free from any disagreeable elements.
- Standard weekly job hours: 40 hours