Experience & Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Three years clinical experience working in a Coronary Care Unit, Telemetry Unit or Cardiac Rehabilitation Program required.
- Critical/Coronary care experience is preferred.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Maryland or compact state required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required.
- Current ACLS certification required.
While performing this job the individual will work in a confined space in an exercise area. The job requires walking and standing 90% of the time and ability to demonstrate and perform psychomotor exercises at the activity levels consistent with program protocols. Requires ability to lift and carry supplies weighing up to 30 lbs. There is a potential for exposure to communicable diseases and/or blood and body substances and hazardous materials.
UM Charles Regional is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Charles Regional Medical Center