We’re looking for an IT Supply Chain Management Business Relationship Manager to join our team!
The IT Supply Chain Management Business Relationship Manager (BRM) is responsible for the continual improvement of business processes and systems that impact the Order Management, Logistics, and Supply Chain Planning organizations. The BRM works closely with business leaders focusing on prioritizing business needs and objectives that require IT systems or IT system changes. This person will drive execution by coordinating tasks across cross functional Business and IT teams. The Supply Chain Management BRM has a customer service orientation and the ability to simplify complex technical issues into non-technical terms.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Establish and maintain solid relationships with key business leaders in the Order Management, Logistics, and Supply Chain Planning functional areas
- Works with business leadership to align and understand business strategies and develop plans for Order Management, Logistics, and Supply Chain Planning
- Manages support issues by clearly articulating root cause and provides confidence in issue resolution
- Leads the development of a comprehensive portfolio of IT investments for the business area and ensures alignment and integration into the Enterprise Project Portfolio Management processes.
- Responsible for delivering the project objectives and outcome
- Works closely with Project Managers on initiating, planning and executing projects
- Responsible for managing and directing the assigned project resources to best meet project objectives.
- Manage a team of Business Analysts and Solution Architects to deliver solutions to business problems
- Assess with the support of IT Security organization and 3rd parties, the current and future risk profile of the initiatives in the area
- Ensure that organization has the capabilities and resources required to support new investments.
- Responsible to foster and lead by example required behaviors within IT communities
- Drives work in line with the organization’s mission, operations, structure, and goals; understands informal structures and processes of the organization; understands organization-level implications of his or her day-to-day decisions.
- Researches and identifies enabling solutions, best practices and technologies to proactively address customer requirements
- Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and responding to risk, issues and dependencies.
- Resolve cross-functional opportunities to ensure an exception support level.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Ability to determine technical problems and to coordinate hardware and/or software solutions.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Professional attitude, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Ability to build and influence strategic vendor partnerships
- Ability to lead, manage, and develop technical and analyst resources.
- Ability to lead and facilitate group meetings.
- Ability to effectively communication complex ideas and business solutions to executives, business leaders and other associates
- Establish a good working relationship with team members and internal contacts in order to maintain and continuously strive to improve the level of overall service being provided
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- with all management levels
- Understand current market/changing technology trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to present ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to develop roadmaps containing sequencing of IT solutions working towards the achievement of the business strategies. (3-5yrs).
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Supply Chain, Management and/or equivalent IT Certifications.
- MBA is a plus
- Oracle University training is a plus
- ITIL certified is a plus
- In-Depth understanding of Supply Chain, Procurement, Planning, and Manufacturing processes.
- Working knowledge of the following systems is desired (Oracle EBS R12 – ASCP, VCP)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud modules is a plus, but not required
- 5+ years of experience leading teams
- Strong hands on cross functional IT background with a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions.
- Experience with vendor management with solid influence and negotiating skills
- Demonstrated expertise in the strategic use of process improvements and IT as an enabler of business initiatives and business solutions
Although our products are typically underground and go unnoticed by most people, we come to work every day to provide society cleaner, more sustainable, longer lasting water management products that allow people to continue to live their lives comfortably and healthy.
ADS products prevent fields from eroding and homes from flooding. They keep crops growing, roads and airports in use and prevent contamination of local waterways. The work we do is highly valuable to society and vitally important to our environment, our planet, our health and our quality of life. Learn more .
With a history of breaking new ground and advancing our industry, Advanced Drainage Systems seeks talented people looking to make an impact on a growing, dynamic company. Since our founding, we've built ADS into an industry leader thanks to the work of associates who recognize the vital importance of water management.
Living a healthy, well-balanced life with the ability to achieve success –- professionally, financially and emotionally -- is what ADS team members want for themselves, and what ADS wants for its team members.
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Advanced Drainage Systems