The Engineer II will be responsible for designs and analyzes mechanical systems, equipment and packaging. Conducts feasibility studies and testing on new and modified designs. Directs support personnel in the preparation of detailed design, design testing and prototype fabrication. Provides design information to drafting for packaging documentation. Jobs that provide engineering technical support in this field should be assigned to this job family. This position will alongside Project Managers with technical and Engineering support developing new product for the Fluid Technologies/Asset Protection business unit.
- 70% Engineering support – design calculations and innovative contributions to both product and process, critical thinking and data analysis; creating 3D models and associated analysis.
- 30% Project communication: meetings, collaboration, presentations, improving standard work
- 10 – 15% Potential work-related travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Materials Science Engineering
- 5+ year’s of work-related experience in a Technical/Mechanical Role
- Experience using MS suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) is required
- 3D CAD Proficiency
- Project management experience and competence using MS Project is desired, but not required
- Lean Manufacturing/statistical process control desired, not mandatory.
- Strong Mechanical & Manufacturing background
- Team player
- Ability to prioritize tasks & assign work to technical support persons.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We're innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you'll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available .