If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site: https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$101492.htmld
VCA Windham Animal Hospital is an AAHA-accredited, small animal practice in picturesque Brattleboro, Vermont.
VCA Windham Animal Hospital is a small animal practice offering wellness care, surgery, and dental care. We are a great team, and are looking for a candidate that can fit in with our team-oriented culture. We are looking for either a Full Time or Part Time employee.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care—with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
Why We Need You
As a member of the VCA team, your mission will be to win the confidence of every pet parent—by delivering an outstanding client experience—so they will partner with us for the lifelong care of their companion animals.
You’ve worked hard for your credentialing and we want you to use the knowledge that you’ve invested your time and talent in. The skills that you will be utilizing include, but are not limited to:
- catheter placement
- anesthesia monitoring
- physical examinations and patient assessment
- surgical preparation and assisting
- laboratory work
- patient recovery
- compassionate care for our hospitalized patients
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
- You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500+ doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
- You will sharpen your skills—and even learn some new techniques—and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
- We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including: medical/dental/vision and paid vacation (for F/T employees only), 401(k), generous personal pet care discounts, and more! Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
VCA Animal Hospitals