Kid to Kid is looking for a few friendly, outgoing, kid-loving people to join our team who are willing to work hard, multi-task, and take pride in keeping the store clean, organized and shoppable.
We offer flexible schedules that compliment your busy life, great employee discounts and fun retail environment!
What's Kid to Kid?
Every day, more than 10,000 kids open a little pink door to a shopping experience that’s unmatched for value and selection by any other resale children’s store. With more than 125 locations across the United States, Canada and Portugal, Kid to Kid is making a difference in many communities by providing families with items that they need and love at a fraction of the retail cost.
Customers love us for our daily-changing selection, our value, and the convenience of selling their outgrown kids’ items for cash on the spot. Our product is locally sourced and sustainable, and we actually put money back into the local economy. And our love of kids motivates us raise hundreds of thousands of dollars to build schools in underprivileged countries.
What We Do
We buy and sell the best things kids outgrow while our customers wait to be paid cash on the spot. This fast-paced buying and selling means that everyday is different, interesting, and keeps us on our toes. We take pride creating an upscale resale store that is clean, organized, and great-looking. We manage inventory by tagging, hanging and merchandising and our employees quickly learn how to do all sides of the business! We are proactive and innovative with our customers and interact with them online and in the store.
You know you are a great fit for our team if:
- You love helping moms, dads and families stretch their income!
- If seeing happy kids walk through the little pink door makes you happy.
- If you love fashion for moms, kids and babies.
- If you love seeing an organized shelf of toys!
- If a closet organized by category and color makes you smile!
- If you love being part of a great team that builds a community for families and kids!
- If you love getting amazing discounts on kid’s stuff?
- Being friendly, courteous and energetic everyday
- Cashiering while making friends with our great customers.
- Merchandising--with hundreds of items purchased everyday your creativity will alway be needed to maintain the selling floor
- Restocking as needed--we make sure our customers always have new things to find!
- Tagging and sorting clothes, toys, and baby equipment--you get to see the amazing items sold to us before anyone else!
- Learning Kid-to-Kid's systems and procedures (Don’t worry we help by providing online and in store training!)
- Handling all returns courteously and professionally
- Sharing our current promotional events and sales with customers in the store and online.
- Maintaining good housekeeping--with all the great stuff coming in and the kids playing, there is always tidying up to be done.
- Flexible schedules that compliment your busy life
- Advancement opportunities--you can learn every aspect of running a retail business because we all work together
- A great employee discount
- A fun, family resale environment
- Ability to improve your social media marketing skills
- Excellent health insurance and 401K plan for full-time employees
- “Can do” personality
- Can act quickly to resolve customer issues
- Loves working with kids
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to BaseCamp Franchising Corporate.