Location: Spotsylvania, VA
- Provides input into strategic development initiatives and is responsible for the implementation of the inpatient rehabilitation strategic plan.
- Collaborates effectively with all members within the organization.
- Works with the Therapy Services Director/Lead Therapist to ensure the supply of appropriate resources to support the programs, services, organizational structure and staffing levels necessary for quality rehabilitation services. Coordinates as necessary with counterparts.
- Implements operations and processes to support, facilitate, and maintain uniform performance of care including documentation.
- Provides a safe, secure, and infection/hazard-free environment.
- Supports the Therapy Services Director/Lead in the development, implementation, and monitoring of the quality management plan for services.
- The Speech Therapist supports interdepartmental performance-improvement/customer satisfaction activities.
- Demonstrates high ethical standards in customer service through all interactions with the patients, families, coworkers, staff, other hospital departments, physicians, community and all others.
- Creates a high quality, professional clinical environment to facilitate the necessary recruitment of appropriate numbers of qualified staff.
- Direct inpatient rehab experience involving extensive knowledge of rehab/criteria preferred
- Masters in Speech and Language Pathology
- Current State licensure or approved compact license
- American Heart Association or Red Cross BLS
- Certificate of Clinical Competence per state requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills/communication skills
- Excellent organization/time management skills
- Excellent customer service skills; professional appearance
- Experience in providing educational programs
Our hires are treated to competitive pay and an excellent benefits package. To learn more about pay and benefits, please apply today!
The JAG Group
404-874-9910, ext. 24
The JAG Group