Bilingual English/Spanish Front Desk Receptionist - Posting #20695: On-call position available for our Burien Medical Clinic. Must be flexible and be available work flexible hours. We are looking for customer service oriented candidates who are Bilingual in English/Spanish. Will be responsible for processing patient information, making medical appointments and contacting patients via phone on behalf of Sea Mar, taking messages, etc. The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with our patients and be sensitive to their needs. Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism as well as be able to multi-task and properly use basic office software.
- Minimum one-year experience in a medical setting and medical terminology preferred.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word, Excel, Computer and typing skills are required.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Excellent verbal, customer service, and written skills are necessary for this position.
- Good organizational skills are essential.
- Bilingual English/Spanish required.
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position email Samuel Romero, HCA at SamuelRomero@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 10/06/2020
External candidates may apply after 10/09/2020
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).
Powered by JazzHR