Novant Health is seeking an ACS RN to serve as a leader of the healthcare team by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their support system. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: Associates Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Experience: One year of ASC, PACU or operating room experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. ACLS and PALS preferred.
- Additional Skills Required: Must have a thorough understanding of role of RN and ability to carry out the functions as stated in the NC nurse practice act. Ability to set priorities and organize workload of unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient’s age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Proficient in telephone screening and interviewing skills.
- Additional Skills Preferred:
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".