Our people are the power that propels us. As we continue to navigate unprecedented circumstances, teammate safety remains our top priority, and all of our facilities have implemented enhanced safety and sanitation protocols. Just as our teammates are dedicated to empowering healthcare around the world, Owens & Minor is dedicated to providing the kind of culture and benefits that empower teammates to grow their careers and enjoy the rewarding work they do every day.
Owens & Minor benefits are applicable to Full Time Regular and Permanent Teammates, and include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, available on first working day
- 401(k), eligibility after 30 days of employment
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Development opportunities to grow your career with a global company
Shift: Monday - Friday 1st Shift is 6am -2pm plus mandatory overtime.
Pay: $14.25 base pay.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all warehouse functions are completed accurately and on time
- Ensuring the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents and maintaining all records relative to shipping/receiving activities
- Assuring that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assisting in resolving any discrepancies
- Picking orders to be shipped, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping
- verifying (recounting) orders received by others to ensure accuracy of incoming merchandise
- Picking customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is loaded and shipped
- Utilizing material handling equipment, safely and efficiently, to transport product to shipping locations or delivery platforms and ensuring orders are staged in order of delivery
- General knowledge of math, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc.
- Prior experience working in a distribution center a plus
- Able to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment WMS Technology
- Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
- Must be available to work all overtime hours
- Teammates will need to provide their own protective footwear
Owens & Minor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, religion, disability, age, status as a veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law.
Note: Owens & Minor is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our Company via email, the Internet, or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our Company. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by our Company as a result of the referral or through other means.
Owens & Minor