Customer and Market Intelligence – Collaborate with internal and external partners to conduct research on customer needs, market trends, and competitive positioning
- Generate deep and actionable customer and market insight by executing primary and secondary research, visiting customers, establishing and engaging in consultant discussions, attending conferences, and reading literature.
- Understand the competitive landscape Mice Clinical & Research Services (JMCRS) competitive strengths and weaknesses to drive differentiation and market awareness
- Represent the voice of the customer in team discussions to guide decision-making
- Assimilate customer and market intelligence and individual product line strategies and goals into clear and actionable market segment strategies across all businesses and product lines
- Strategies to include offering definitions, business models, pricing, features/benefits, messaging, training plans, etc.
- Conduct in-depth assessment of new markets and emerging technologies in alignment with core strengths to identify potential white space
- Work closely with New Product Development to develop and present business cases to justify investment in new opportunities, including value proposition, strategic alignment, financial analytics, project valuation, go-to-market strategy, and project prioritization
- Validate key assumptions through direct engagement with customers
- Maintain a clear roadmap for each market segment including timelines, strategic alignment, and financials
- MBA, MS, or PhD
- 7 years of experience in strategic marketing or equivalent
- Ability to transform customer insights into actionable marketing strategies
- Experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives
- Experience leading or managing large teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing strategic recommendations
- Ability to travel 33%
- Demonstrated experience in formulating and successfully implementing projects/decisions, under tight timelines and pressure, which carry significant financial and business consequences. Must be able to work with technical scientists to develop and edit marketing content and author content with considerable independence and flexibility to ensure quality, technical accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, and negotiation skills coupled with the ability to build networks, influence and motivate others toward accomplishing individual and group objectives.
Management Impact Solutions Consulting, DBA MiSolutions, is a leading contract, contingency, retained search, staff augmentation firm whose offerings include Professional Employer Organization services that specializes in IT, HRIS, political campaigns, public relations, marketing and business solutions for private sector companies, not-for-profit organizations, government contractors, GSEs in regulated industries such as insurance, healthcare, energy, real estate, e-commerce, banking, and FinTech. An EEO employer. Without prejudice. UCC 1-380. www.misolutionsconsulting.com