Are you ready to step into a position that combines your communication skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask, and unrelenting drive to patients? We’re looking for certified pharmacy technicians to join our pharmacy team. If you’ve worked in Pharmacy Operations before, this role is different – you’ll take your knowledge and expand it beyond your belief. Take a break from a retail environment, enjoy a set schedule, and come enjoy the satisfaction of helping others! Prepare prescriptions on a large scale while working closely with our team of Pharmacists as need. We’re pretty sure you’ll love this position.
How you’ll make a difference:
- Be a superstar in the eyes of your team and the end patient: Select and retrieve appropriate quantities of medication and prepare the labels that correspond. No need to answer any patient questions as those are answered by another skilled team.
- Use your expert problem solving skills to help our patients be at their best every day: Work with a skilled team in a temperature controlled warehouse environment to ensure patients get the medication they need in a timely manner.
- Create new knowledge with our systems and new relationships with your peers: You’ll start with training, but you’re not doing it alone. You’ll enjoy a supportive environment with your peers and other teams who want you to succeed. Speaking of supportive environments, did you know we offer 20 days PTO +6 holidays off/year, tuition reimbursement, benefits that start on day one, and 401K match? Well, now you do.
- Valid Pharmacy technician license/certification/registration as required by state laws.
- 1 to 2 years of relevant experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- High School Diploma / GED required, a bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Basic math skills and General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, use of the internet and email is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
At Express Scripts, we dare to imagine a better health care system, and we’re driven to make it happen. Where some see obstacles, we see possibilities. We’re challengers, difference-makers and opportunity-seekers, united with our partners in pursuit of a simpler, more sustainable system and better health for all.
We have always acted first to take on the toughest challenges. We uniquely partner across the health care ecosystem to uncover opportunities, take action, advance health care and deliver better outcomes – like no one else can. We believe health care can do more. We are Champions For BetterSM.
Express Scripts, part of Cigna Corporation, unlocks new value in pharmacy, medical and beyond to further total health for all.
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.