- Master' s Degree in Health or Human Services, Social Services, Rehabilitation, Emergency Management, or related field, supplemented by four (4) years of experience as a chemical dependency or mental health counselor, emergency management services or closely related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory role required; minimum of 1 year in an administrative/management capacity required.
- Vermont LMHC, LISW or another relevant licensure preferred.
- Must hold a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) certification.
- Experience with trauma-informed services; cognitive behavioral therapies, including DBT; and motivational therapies including the use of incentives, preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Computer literacy and experience with electronic health records required.
Please apply on-line or forward your comprehensive resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com