The Real Estate Executive Assistant for Artur Guney is a fast-thinking, tech-savvy individual who is excited about implementing and managing multiple systems while also conquering a wide variety of daily tasks. The ideal candidate is someone who is self-motivated to work alongside a strong leader and wants to be rewarded for their commitment to excellence with increased responsibility and leadership opportunities within the company.
With a take-charge work ethic and resourceful approach, this person draws energy from creating systems to increase efficiency, problem-solving, and producing measurable results. The Executive Assistant will serve as the Team Leader’s right hand and finds fulfillment in collaborating to execute the vision of the business. Their main goal should always be growth: of themselves, their team, and the results of the company. This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the organization through support work while advancing along with it!
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 (BOE) + Bonuses on referral business
Office Location: 1701 Duke St Ste 100, Alexandria, Virginia 22314
- Organize manage, and help grow the client database through personal referrals, networking, and some appointment setting calls
- Create and implement systems to increase efficiency in overall business functionality
- Create and execute marketing campaigns to generate leads (Email, newsletters, social media, etc.)
- Assist in planning and coordinating client appreciation events and open house functions
- Some “runner” duties - put out or pick-up signs/lockboxes, errands, etc.
- Assist in coordinating with all parties attached to the real estate transaction to ensure a seamless client experience
- Be the first point of contact in handling all client inquiries and concerns
- Care of front and back-office support, pre-listing and listing management
Tech-savvy is a requirementMarketing experience is a must - social media, print, email, web-based, etc.Real Estate Administration or Transaction Coordination experience is highly preferred Working knowledge of Excel, MLS, Mailchimp, etc. is helpfulStrong written and verbal communication skillsExceptional organizational and project management abilitiesResourceful adaptable, and maintains a positive attitude Solutions-based approach with strong problem-solving skillsStrong sense of urgency with ability to stay calm under pressureLearning-based goal-oriented, and willingness to be held accountable Proven ability to succeed and excel in a high volume environment
Artur Guney is an Associate Broker and Realtor with KW Metro Center serving the Washington Metro DC area.
You will be on the ground floor, as a leader, sharing his vision and playing an important role in building this business. You will have the ability to come in and have a quick impact – the role has all the opportunity to be what YOU make of it!
Note: Please do not contact us directly or you will be eliminated from consideration. We have partnered with a company that will oversee the recruiting process. Thank you!