As a housekeeper, you will be traveling to our customer's homes as part of a team to perform routine and specific tasks as assigned. This is a team environment where we work in 2 person crews using our proven Two Maids & A Mop systems, products, and equipment.
We offer our housekeepers a competitive compensation package that includes mileage reimbursement, paid training, all of your supplies and equipment, and various awards and incentives. We believe that hard work and top performance deserve recognition, and our company provides a culture where it's possible to have fun, work hard, and feel appreciated.
- Generous pay with Bonus Opportunities Available
- No Nights! No weekends! No holidays!
- Mileage reimbursements
- Advancement Opportunities
- Family-Friendly Schedule
- Perform general cleaning and sanitizing task through the assigned property
- Use Two Maids & A Mop cleaning procedures and best practices
- Clean & disinfect
- Bathrooms, kitchens, common areas, bedrooms, and floors
- Transport cleaning products to and from job sites
- Provide great customer service to clients
- Attend and participate in any team meetings
- Customer Focused - Two Maids & A Mop is a customer service company that just happens to clean houses. Our customers are our priority at all times!
- Dependability - This is a full-time position, so Monday through Friday 7:45 am - 5:30 pm attendance is a must.
- Trustworthy - As a bonded company, we require each candidate to pass a nationwide criminal background check and display a high level of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Energetic - Our days are fast-paced, full of surprises, and challenging in so many ways! There is very little sitting or downtime, so please be honest with yourself.
- Communications - We communicate with our customers, managers, and co-workers in a clear and professional manner.
- Problem Solving - It's very important to be able to resolve issues in the field throughout your day without relying on someone to hold your hand
- Time Management - Being able to efficiently handle the day's work will make or break an individual's stress level and job satisfaction. Always running late or being pressed for time takes away from our ability to provide excellent Customer service!
- Detail Oriented - Did you see that cobweb in the corner? A trained eye will notice every detail and ensure customer satisfaction every single day.
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- You must be available Monday-Friday between 7:45 am - 5:30 pm
- You must provide your own dependable method of transportation that you can use for work
- You must successfully undergo a nationwide criminal background check
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds at times
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend, lift and pull
This housekeeper position is open at our Two Maids & A Mop Charlotte, NC office, located at 3440 St Vardell Ln unit d, Charlotte, NC 28217. This office serves Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas. Travel to these areas may be required, apply today!
Powered by JazzHR