Launched in 2012, Younique is a disruptive, peer-to-peer e-commerce platform that enables its community of independent distributors (known as Presenters) to leverage social media to market and distribute Younique’s line of innovative beauty products. Younique offers high-quality cosmetic and skin care products via its approximately 250,000 active Presenters, selling in 16 global markets.
Younique is a mission-first company, committed to uplifting, empowering and validating women everywhere. The company was founded to support the Younique Foundation, a public charity aimed at providing healing for adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse.
Younique offers a great work environment with an onsite salon, spa, and café offering highly subsidized services and meals. Additionally, Younique’s on-site wellness center offers Yoga, Muay Thai, Strength & Conditioning and Mediation classes throughout the day.
Execute on global and local Presenters strategies, programs and initiatives outlined for success in the local market. This includes creating and delivering content for trainings, Social Media management and monitoring, developing and coordinating events (online and in-person) and delivering on the overall intention of serving Presenters. Implements overall market objectives, strategic calendar, and priorities that are aligned with the overarching corporate strategy and U.S. Sales team to achieve department sales and retention objectives. 20 plus Presenter coaching calls per week both with individuals and within groups/teams. This position reports to the Sr. Director of Field Sales
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Train, motivate and engage Presenters which include using the existing training at Corporate and create new local programs.
- Ensure understanding of daily Corporate announcements, issues and plans sourced via social media, e-mails and meetings by Presenters.
- Establish strong working relationships with Presenters via social media, regular phone calls, zoom (one on one and/or group) meetings, face to face meetings and attendance at Presenter led Y-trainings. Ensuring clear and constant communication.
- Develop strong partnerships internal and with field leadership to maximize communications and overall sales efforts in order to continuing growing the market.
- Identify and support opportunities for field leadership development, including coaching & training individual leaders and their teams and recognizing and reinforcing successful practices.
- Manage language Presenter Only Pages, including review of English posts/communications, engaging via FB LIVE videos, responding to threads and PMs, Presenter recognition, managing positivity.
- Immerse in Presenter social media discussion topics, questions and issues gathered (FB, Instagram, Messenger, etc.)
- Drive and implement a strong social media presence personally and for the U.S. English market through a variety of social channels
- Assist and executive on all Presenter engagements (Facebook Lives, Zooms, Webinars, Empower YOU, leadership meetings, Anniversary events, opportunity events, regional Summit, etc.), this includes managing emails, Facebook posts, groups, scheduling people and resources, and developing required assets in support of engagements.
- Represent market, participate in and engage with Presenters at Corporate Presenter events and recognition, i.e., Black Status Retreat, incentive trip, Convention, Younified, Purple Status Retreat, etc.
- Provide updates/issues of relevant information/challenges on issues impacting market and propose corresponding actions to be carried out locally.
- Collaborate and build effective working relationships with cross-functional working teams at Home Office, i.e., Marketing, Sales, Events, Recognition, UX, Product.
- Final review and sign-off of all international market assets, including web site, social media, videos, newsletters.
- Provide input into global planning (communication, promotion, recognition & rewards, kudos, training topics, pricing, etc.).
- Review and analyze KPIs for market and make suggestion to adjust the market strategy.
- Accomplish market KPI targets specified by VP Market Rep.
- Strong relationship-building and social skills
- Direct sales experience, sales-facing
- General business management and organization skills
- Marketing and/or sales experience
- Public speaking and motivational skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic vision and market localization acumen
- English-language proficiency
- Strong aptitude for cross-departmental collaboration
- Strong skills with social media strategy and management
- Training and facilitation skills
- Ability to implement sales development initiatives, sales metrics, and group/individual goals
- Enthusiastic, high energy, approachable and warm demeanor, ability to influence
- Passion for innovation
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication - highly proficient in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint)