Clearance: Top Secret required
Candidates must have a minimum of ten (10) years' experience and hold a current Master Electrician License. Responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Experience working with high/low voltage electrical systems, substations, switchgears, distribution panels, breakers, transformers, electrical circuit installations, automatic transfer switches, electrical emergency generators.
- Operating, maintaining, and diagnosing 480-volt 3 phase motor control centers, distribution centers, UPS systems, motors, transformers and alarm systems, PA systems, clock systems, security systems, automatic door closures, and HVAC controls.
- Must be able to read blueprints, electrical one-line diagrams and wiring schematics.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair interior and exterior light fixtures, lighting contactors and lighting circuits for normal and emergency circuits.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and repair 120-volt branch circuits for normal and UPS power.
- High School Diploma / G.E.D equivalent required.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. 0
Job Posted by ApplicantPro