Have what it takes? Join us.
Boston Whaler - Maintenance Mechanic - Night Shift
Want to join a winning team? Boston Whaler is expanding, and we’re looking for the best and most dedicated people to join our family! We offer competitive pay, an outstanding health and financial benefits package at 30 days of employment, Tuition Reimbursement, and a new pathway to build your career.
- The Maintenance Mechanic performs general maintenance of facilities/equipment and completes necessary paper work associated with maintenance activities to support production requirements.
- Analyzing and repair of mechanical problems associated with fork trucks, air compressors, and piping systems.
- Repair and maintenance of FRP equipment.
- Fabrication of wood and steel items.
- Troubling shooting and repair of electrical systems including motor controls and lighting circuits.
- Technical manuals and code requirements.
- Maintenance records and required paper work.
- Environmental issues.
- Maintenance of grounds.
- Facility cleaning / Janitorial responsibilities
- May perform other duties as necessary.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements could include full face respirators, dust masks, gloves, and chemical resistant suits
- Ability to work a 10+ hour shift standing, bending, reaching
- Moderate lifting ability up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment (may be above 100 ambient degrees or below 10 ambient degrees in areas of production)
- Ability to work in a fiberglass dust environment and a fast paced, noisy environment
- Ability to work overtime (planned and unplanned)
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical training in mechanical/electrical field or maintenance mechanics required.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings/schematics.
- PC based software experience preferred.
- Ability to work with fellow coworkers in close proximity and in a team environment displaying mutual respect
- Ability to fluently speak, read, understand, and write English
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are the people behind life’s passions.
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: or 866-278-6942.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law - click for more information
and Privacy Policies
#Brunswick Corporation - Boston Whaler