Who We Are
Solera is a global leader in data and software services that strives to transform every touchpoint of the vehicle lifecycle into a connected digital experience. In addition, we provide products and services to protect life’s other most important assets: our homes and digital identities. Today, Solera processes over 300 million digital transactions annually for approximately 235,000 partners and customers in more than 90 countries. Our 6,500 team members foster an uncommon, innovative culture and are dedicated to successfully bringing the future to bear today through cognitive answers, insights, algorithms and automation. For more information, please visit solera.com.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced SOS Personal Property Specialist. The successful candidate will be, someone who has a highly competitive and entrepreneurial mindset that is wired with a team-first attitude, has no problem rolling up their sleeves to execute their missions, and can modulate between leading and following as needed.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct and manage on-site insurance property claim inventory assignments pursuant to the SOS field inventory processes.
- Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations with adjusters and assist in retention and repeat use.
- Communicate with your Field Manager and Service Manager on a daily basis with regards to operational issues and/or improvements.
- Complete all tasks assigned in a diligent manner consistent with department, facility or operational and corporate goals and objectives.
- Follow all standard operating and safety procedures, written and oral, at all times.
- Ability and willingness to take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Strong problem solving, project management skills while maintaining excellent customer service with client policyholder and insurance company claim staff.
- Present in a professional manner both in personal and vehicle appearance.
- Ability to work in adverse conditions (post loss insurance claims).
- Perform work assignments in a safe and concise manner, following all Enservio safety standards.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Excellent personal organization and leadership skills
- Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment
- Property and Casualty claim experience a plus.
- Restoration experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel to site location in your geographic area.
- Ability to lift without any physical restrictions up to 30 pounds.
- Ability to work independently of direct onsite supervision.
- Laptop Computer with Microsoft Office.
- Cell Phone with headset (Blue Tooth, etc).
- Valid driver's license and reliable personal vehicle available for use.
- May require overnight stays if travel or loss exposure dictates.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis without the need for employer sponsorship.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
SOLERA HOLDINGS, INC., AND ITS US SUBSIDIARIES (TOGETHER, SOLERA) IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. THE FIRM'S POLICY IS NOT TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY APPLICANT OR EMPLOYEE BASED ON RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, GENDER, AGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, MARITAL STATUS, MENTAL OR PHYSICAL DISABILITY, AND GENETIC INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROTECTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE FIRM ALSO PROHIBITS HARASSMENT OF APPLICANTS OR EMPLOYEES BASED ON ANY OF THESE PROTECTED CATEGORIES.