- Bachelor degree in related engineering field such as ( packaging science, industrial, manufacturing, process, ergonomic, etc.
- At least one year of engineering related packaging / material handling and material flow experience in a manufacturing setting for large items is needed
- Must have very good oral, written, and presentation skills
- Need to be able to communicate effectively cross functionally across levels of the organization and with suppliers
- Must be team oriented and demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and dependability.
- Excellent project management, planning and interpersonal skills are needed
- Must be open to some overnight travel to include both domestic and international
- Must be authorized to work indefinitely in the USA without sponsorship