“NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!”
Location: Atlanta, GA
Recruiting/Administrative Assistant -- Principal responsibility will be expanding and managing the candidate pipeline through the credentialing process. This position will also provide, administrative, and office support activities. Detail orientated and strong communication skills are required.
Recruiting/Administrative Assistant -- Work with the team by posting job ads, doing research, creating alerts on various sites such as CareerBuilder. This is an entry-level position and although experience in clerical work or customer service is a plus. The successful candidate will be a “people person”, is team-oriented, has good attention to detail, is a strong communicator does not require cold calling!
- Detail oriented
- Excellent documentation skills
- Work well with others
- Dedicated, punctual, responsible
- Strong professional communication skills; both oral and written.
- Ability to effectively learn & utilize applicant-tracking software
- Ability to balance several priorities and time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent customer service skills
- 1+ years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Professional email and phone etiquette
- MS Office, Outlook, Word, and computer skills
- Working knowledge and proficiency with exploring the internet, candidate sourcing.
- High school graduate or equivalent
The JAG Group
The JAG Group