- Maintain production priorities.
- Perform general wet chemistry procedures, titrations, prep samples for GC, some calibrations and maintenance.
- Perform sampling when needed.
- Ensure that all laboratory activities are in compliance with the Part B, RCRA Permit.
- Associate’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science and /or related fields.
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable.
- Must successfully complete Hazwoper training.
- Experience performing wet chemistry procedures
- Gas chromatography experience and general lab practices are desirable.
- Hazardous material training.
- Previous supervisory experience a plus.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Generous vacation and sick plans
- Medical (including telehealth), dental and vision
- 401k Retirement (Tradebe will match up to 20% of an employee’s contribution, up to 25% of the employees pay)
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA)
- Health savings accounts (HSA)
- Agency paid, basic life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental, voluntary life insurance & AD&D
- Agency paid, short & long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Career ladders, professional development, and promotion opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- Great work environment and culture
- And MORE!
Powered by JazzHR