If you are a current employee, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs. You can also copy the link below into a browser to apply through our internal career site: https://www.myworkday.com/vca/d/inst/1$9925/9925$103783.htmld
VCA Woodland Animal Hospital is a progressive, small animal and pocket pet practice in Kentwood, Michigan—located outside of Grand Rapids.
VCA Woodland Animal Hospital is a progressive 4 doctor hospital located in Kentwood, MI. We are looking for a talented LVT with a strong work ethic, high quality of patient care, and exceptional client service. Candidate should enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment where they can remain detail oriented. At our newly built state of the art facility we offer preventive care, advanced dentistry and surgery, rehabilitation services, and ultrasonography . If you are looking for the right amount of creative collaboration and utilization of your highly sought after skill set our hospital is the place for you!
- Catheter placement
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Physical examinations and patient assessment
- Surgical preparation and assisting
- Laboratory work
- Patient recovery
- Compassionate care for hospitalized patients
- Must have documented previous experience
- Hold a current LVT license
- Must have surgery experience
- Flexibility in hours including but not limited to evenings and weekends
- Customer service skills
- Working knowledge of computers
- Excellent communications skills
- Capable of being cross-trained as receptionist
- Team player willing to learn new techniques and treatments
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development).
VCA Animal Hospitals