Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive RN Supervisor Rates
- Weekend Differential
- Shift Differential
- Full-Time or Part-Time hours available
- Flexible Schedule
- Advanced Scheduling
- Paid Floor Orientation
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 Scheduling Support
- Employee of the Month program
- Referral Bonus
- Current NY RN license and registration
- CPR / BLS Certificate
- Physical Exam
- 2-Step PPD or Chest X-ray
- MMRV - Lab Results for Measles, Mumps, Rubella & Varicella
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility.
- Participate in developing, maintaining, and updating written policies and procedures that govern the day-to-day functions of the nursing service department.
- Ensure that reference material (i.e., PDR'S, Federal and State Regulations, etc.) maintained at the nurses' stations is current. Recommend written material that will assist the nursing service department in meeting the day-to-day needs of the resident.
- Ensure that the Nursing Service Procedures Manual is current and reflects the day-to-day nursing procedures performed in this facility.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with the procedures set forth in the Nursing Service Procedures Manual.
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations to the Director as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing service department.
- Periodically review the department's policies, procedure manuals, job descriptions, etc. Make recommendations for revisions to the Director.
- Assist in developing methods for coordinating nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents' total regimen of care.
- Ensure that all nursing service personnel comply with their respective job descriptions.
Powered by JazzHR