Country: United States of America
State/Province: North Carolina
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Summary: Position Summary Under close supervision, provides basic administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
- Billing and invoicing experience highly preferred
- Duties and tasks are standardized.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- Answers phones and greets visitors. Performs basic data entry into JBHT information systems.
- Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
- Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures requiring management review.
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls, and other events.
Job Opening ID: 00369582 Operations Administrative Assistant (Open)
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”