Leverage expertise in the design, deployment, and maintenance of production-scale systems. Support services before and after they go live through activities, including system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews. Continuously measure, monitor, and maximize availability, efficiency, and performance of live services, applications, and systems. Perform in a dual-hatted role where you are the front line of defense for monitoring and troubleshooting tickets that come in from our end-users for our operational system.
- Experience with troubleshooting Linux (RHEL), Unix, networking, scripting and automation, systems administration functions, application troubleshooting
- Experience with creating or optimizing deployment or support processes for cloud-based environments on multiple security domains
- Experience with creating scripts in SQL and Python to automate tasks
- Top Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire
- Experience in working with technologies, including Kubernetes, AWS, KeyCloak, or Docker
- Experience with talking directly to technical end-users
- Ability to apply a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with a sense of ownership and drive
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make progress in areas where high ambiguity and uncertainty exist
- Ability to work with engineering and development teams to perform root cause analysis
- Possession of excellent customer service, organizational, prioritization, multitasking, communication, and leadership skills
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph preferred
- BA or BS degree preferred, MA or MS degree a plus
- AWS SysOps Administrator Certification a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Booz Allen Hamilton