We are actively searching for a Floating Maintenance Technician to join our team at our properties along Rt 422 which includes King of Prussia, Pottstown, Royersford, and Exeter (Reading). This Technician will join our Maintenance staff to work at some of the Top Apartment communities in the area. The successful candidate should be well organized, have solid maintenance background. You must have a valid drivers license and your own vehicle.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to and make all necessary repairs for existing tenants
- General maintenance of common areas and mechanical rooms
- Perform preventive maintenance around the properties
- Perform, maintain and track work orders
- Carpentry / HVAC / plumbing / light electrical / boilers / drain cleaning / framing and drywall / appliance installation
- Minimum 2 years prior experience, 5 years of experience preferred
- HVAC certification required
- General knowledge of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, painting, tile and flooring work
- Must have own tools
- Physical requirements: heavy lifting, walking stairs, moving appliances, etc.
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
401K with Company Match
Company paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Policy
About The Galman Group
The Galman Group's mission is to create “Great Places To Live.” With that goal in mind, we have become a leader in the Delaware Valley's apartment industry. We own and manage more than 6,000 quality apartment communities and condominiums.
The Galman Group creates quality rental apartment homes with numerous amenities, convenient locations and tranquil environments. When the Galman Group renovates a property, the finished product is the result of careful choices and attention to detail. We take tremendous pride in the construction of new kitchens, baths, building entrances, swimming pools and clubhouses as well as Galman's signature landscaping.
But a Galman property offers much more than a quality physical space. It gives residents a true sense of community. Many properties offer weekly continental breakfasts, movie nights and special programs in the social rooms, complimentary movie rentals, resident appreciation parties and so much more.
The Galman Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Galman Group does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.