Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States Product Team
Dental Intelligence is the world's #1 software for tracking, analyzing, managing & growing dental practices. We connect to the Management and financial software, then track everything in a practice, analyzing instantly, automating, finding opportunities, & communicating with our customers. It's packed with smart tools that work together to make sure nothing ever falls through the cracks again, team members save time, help more patients, increase production & so much more...
Our world class solution has awarded us recognition on top industry lists, such as the Inc. 5000 (#381), Utah's Fastest 50 Company's and Utah Valley's Fast 50' in the last year alone. Are success is driven by a talented team of passionate and purpose driven people. We care about what we are doing it for and most importantly who we are doing it with. We are creating something impactful for both our customers we serve and all of us, the people who serve them.
With Dental Intel's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. The career path will continue to progress as you grow in your skill set, development and certifications. Your course is limitless!
The PMM reports to the EVP of Product at Dental Intelligence (Di) and plays an essential role in the leadership and delivery of essential Go to Market responsibilities. As such, the PMM must have excellent verbal and written communications skills, be a fast learner, highly organized, and passionately driven to enable to best Dental Industry products to win in a competitive landscape. Experience is all forms of digital media is a must. Skill in scripting, creating, and delivering critical communications to employees, customers, and partners via written and video platforms is required. Experience in SaaS product research, marketing, and product launches is very important. Any healthcare software experience would be beneficial but not required.
- 5-8 years of marketing in multi-persona enterprise technology, especially in SaaS.
- Product marketing experience in launching new products and driving customer adoption.
- Ability to craft compelling and succinct positioning, messaging and differentiation.
- Superb communication, presentation and authentic storytelling skills.
- A strong cross-functional collaborator who can influence teams across Dental Intelligence.
- Think and plan strategically, then follow through to execution with unrelenting attention to quality and details.
- Results-oriented with a positive "can-do" attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deal with ambiguity and change.
- KPI and goal-oriented approach is a must.
- Prior experience in dental or healthcare industry is a plus.
- Study company products and competitive industry landscape
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products
- Develop collaboratively product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Own the cross functional enablement for all internal organizations for all releases
- Be a key contributor for all new product features and applications processes
- Test marketing product features, releases and ad copy
- Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
Each of the following activities requires a unique combination of experience, high communication skills and the ability to work across and understand well each part of the Di organizations and experience with the Di products and market.
Here are the primary activities that the Dental Intel PMM owns and/or plays a leadership role to: * Product launch and go-to-market tasks by creating:
- In-app product tours
- Customer emails (Design and Content)
- Help center articles (usually 2-3 per launch depending on the size and impact of the product release)
- Blog posts
- Video scripts for Marketing for any animated product videos
- Technical product videos (about 6-8 hours effort per video)
- Scripted emails hand delivered to Business Development (BD) for their partners
- Updated workshop presentation decks for BD and Customer Success (CS) team when one of the product changes
- Battle cards, one-sheeters, case studies and white papers for Sales and CS teams for new products and enhancements
- Training for every department prior to a new product or enhancement being released
- Webinars jointly with BD prior to a product release to educate partners
- Polished weekly presentation (as-needed) to the C-Suite on upcoming UX changes
- Clear release windows and communications plans for every product. This is presented to every team prior to every big product release
- Product Development Tasks includes:
- Researching competitors and the market during the ideation stages of a product or feature offering
- Writing the content inside of product for product instructions, subheadings and descriptions
- Creating high-level messaging for product differentiators and working with marketing to make sure those messages are relayed in Ads and customer facing videos
- Facilitating product beta testing with along with gathering feedback and testimonials for marketing
At di., we know that our team is the most important part of our success. With this belief in mind, we have designed a complete compensation plan with benefits, rewards and perks that allow you to be successful in whatever level of career you are currently in from a part time student wanting an incredible paid learning experience to a full-time driven strategist.
At di., you'll enjoy:
- Employer contribution to health insurance premiums (minimum 60% independent of individual or family coverage selected)
- will contribute $1,500 annually into your Health Savings Account
- Eligible for $2,500 Annually towards approved Student Tuition Reimbursements
- 3 Weeks of PTO
- 401K with up to 5.5% Match
- Unlimited access to financial planners and fund managers to help you plan and improve your long-term financial wants and needs.
- $100 on your first anniversary date
- $500 on your fifth anniversary date plus dinner out on di.
- $1000 on your tenth anniversary date plus a paid weekend getaway
- Complimentary well-stocked kitchen and break rooms with full lunch served on Thursday's
- Access to annual corporate ski passes
- Ongoing continuing human performance coaching
- Paid parental leave (up to 4 weeks maternal/paternal)
- 10 paid Holidays plus a half day to celebrate your birthday
- Awesome di. Swag